Join other Senior Representatives of top US Corporations seeking to learn how to navigate through the new regulatory landscapes for ESG Disclosures and Climate Risk
Climate change risk & ESG are a top priority both for the investor community and company decision makers. This was the unanimous view presented in the highly successful event to discuss the need for a common ESG framework held this week by the Center for Sustainability and Excellence. The event brought together keynote Speakers including Kristina Wyatt, Sr. Counsel for Climate and ESG to the U.S. Securities and Exchange Commission and Bob Mann, President of Sustainalytics, a top ESG Rating agency as well as representatives of top US companies.
Some of the key concerns and challenges facing US corporations today and for which senior executives are being asked to quickly gain an in depth understanding and learn how to address in the immediate future include :
- Understanding the new regulatory landscape and new disclosure frameworks taking place in regard to climate risk and low carbon economies
- Facing diverse investor concerns and motivations
- Integrating ESG criteria into strategic goals and company reporting
- Facing the rising importance of social issues following the pandemic COVID-19
- Gaining insight into global best practices for more impactful goal setting for sustainability
These are some of the key topics that will be covered in the upcoming CSE specially designed program for C-level Executives – The Certified Sustainability (ESG) Practitioner Program, June 11-14 & 15, Leadership Edition 2021, DIGITAL VERSION
The Center for Sustainability and Excellence is a thought leader in ESG and Sustainability consulting and professional education services since 2005. With global awards and a worldwide affiliate network, CSE is proud to support FORTUNE 500 companies and leading Governmental Organizations on their strategy transformation towards ESG Standards and Ratings.