CSE celebrates World Environment Day
The Center for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) is proud to encourage awareness and action for the protection of the environment and therefore, it has much to celebrate on World Environment Day!
We are sincerely grateful for our success in providing pioneering education for C-suite executives around the world.
Published: June 2, 2022 By CSE research team
The corporate community is awake to the many opportunities arising by engaging in sustainable practices and we are pleased to be part of this shift. CSE is committed to continue supporting businesses towards their sustainability transformation and to develop comprehensive Sustainability ESG Programs.
We are thankful for our numerous ESG certified practitioners, the networks and friendships built among energy companies, food producers, major retailers, emerging entrepreneurs, SMEs and FORTUNE500.
Below are six major topics to share with you on this year’s World Environment Day:
- We are happy to present top 10 tips for advanced ESG reports. ESG reporting is a challenging process and of great importance for corporate success. Stay up to date with the changing ESG framework and explore now how to integrate ESG principles across your company’s operations in the most effective way.
- Why sustainability ESG becomes a new vector of value creation for SMEs. A well-structured plan with the adoption of ESG strategy and practices accelerates growth. SMEs have enormous potential to own their impact towards a more sustainable future. Sustainability-driven SMEs are more resilient to large shocks, making them more creditworthy.
- We offer you five essential tips to formulate a good ESG communication plan. Develop your brand’s voice about ESG issues, have consistency in your communication, showcase employees’ passion and more.
- How effective supply chain management contributes to corporate success. Navigating effectively the supply chain issues helps you to remain resilient in a volatile business environment. A well-managed supply chain can significantly reduce company’s operating expenses, therefore driving up profits, in every aspect of the chain, from idea creation to marketing of the final product.
- Get ready on the climate disclosures coming in 2022. CSE was proudly a supporter of SEC’s consultation process that took place earlier in 2021 and continues to include updates on the upcoming legislation and important sustainability (ESG) developments in its Sustainability ESG Practitioner Programs. Mandatory and consistent disclosure will enable companies to gain competitive advantage, ensure a better reputation, get ahead of regulatory changes, and identify the investors’ demands.
- Find out the most common threats when going to net-zero. Despite the turbulent status-quo towards the path to net-zero transition, there are also critical scopes that businesses should identify, such as inflation, instability, decarbonization delay and more.
CSE has an ambitious agenda to continue pushing corporate sustainability ESG globally. ESGs and Circular Economy are important components of the Center for Sustainability and Excellence Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioner training which will be presented in all our upcoming trainings.
CSE does not pick focus topics arbitrarily. We listen to participants from past trainings and to participants enrolled for future trainings. Want to inform the focus for any one of our future trainings? Register now and let us know your thoughts.
Thank you to all our friends, colleagues, practitioners and followers. Don’t miss any CSE news: subscribe to our newsletters, follow us on social media and refer us throughout your networks.