Five lessons learned for Corporate Sustainability Success
The Center for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) has much to celebrate on Earth Day. We are proud to support the continuous education of C-suite executives around the world on how to achieve their Sustainability – ESG transformation, and we have successfully done so for FORTUNE500 organizations, large multinationals, and SMEs. CSE is committed to helping companies prepare and develop comprehensive Sustainability ESG Programs.
These are the five main pillars of our Success, which we are sharing with you on this year’s Earth Day.
- Findings of CSE’s Annual ESG Research in US and Canada. We investigated and presented ESG best practices and standards used from 16 leading business sectors. The Research identified the Top 10 ESG Performing Companies and common success factors including ESG Ratings and Standards used by each company.
- Support of SEC’s consultation. CSE was proudly a supporter of SEC’s consultation process in 2021 on climate disclosures and continues to share updates on the upcoming legislation and important sustainability (ESG) developments in its Sustainability ESG Practitioner Programs.
- Sustainability Leadership. CSE’s Founder and President Nikos Avlonas has been named to the 2021 Environment+Energy Leader 100, an annual list that celebrates the achievements of environment and energy “doers” in the fields of commercial and industrial environment and energy management.
- Vision to support Sustainability Professionals to face the new challenges of their position. The International Labor Organization (ILO) estimates that 24 million jobs worldwide could be created by the sustainable economy by 2030 alone. Since 2008, the Center for Sustainability and Excellence (CSE) has been supporting top companies and global organizations through sector-specific, integrated consulting services and guiding Sustainability and ESG professionals securely so they can meet the high demands of their expanding role.
- Pledge to Educate 200,000 Professionals by 2030. In 2021 we achieved a fast digital transformation to be able to support the continuous education of C-suite executives around the world. CSE has an ambitious agenda for 2022 to continue leading the shift and pushing forward corporate sustainability globally.
CSE works to include Earth Day lessons, regularly updated, as part of our trainings. Next up are the online practitioner trainings Advanced Edition on May 12-13 & 16 and Leadership Editions on June 9-10 & 13. Our Training Programs at CSE are designed to address key sustainability leadership challenges and equip business leaders with updated knowledge and practical tools to develop a sustainability vision and strategy.
Trust the most renowned ESG Education provider to improve your ESG ratings and reduce stakeholder related risks to deliver economic returns.