By CSE Research Team
Investors have recognized the significance of COP26, and its outcome will structure their actions and develop consensus on the best practices. Therefore, understanding climate finance is key and early movers will benefit the most out of the new business opportunities that arise. Around 70% of the world economy is now covered by net zero targets, meaning the world is moving towards a low carbon future.
This mitigation affects governments, organizations, businesses, and individuals because securing a brighter future means that all stakeholders ought to act on economic and societal transformation.
If you want to
- understand the new regulatory landscape regarding climate risk and low-carbon economies
- lead the business case of sustainability
- address diverse investor concerns and incentives
- integrate ESG criteria into strategic goals and company reporting
- tackle important social issues following the Covid-19 pandemic
- create value through identifying future business opportunities
- build confidence and long-term economic growth
- reach global sustainability goals while delivering a rate of return that meets the expectations of investors
join the upcoming European Digital Certified Sustainability (ESG) Practitioner Program this December along with other Business leaders and C-suite executives in corporate responsibility, sustainability, ESG, marketing, and investors’ relations who have already claimed their spot.
The Advanced Version of this program is designed for C-suite executives interested in advancing their careers and business leaders who want to understand the impacts of Sustainability ESG on the success of their companies and organizations.
Sustainability leaders like Coca Cola, Pfizer, PepsiCo, PWC, NRG, European Investment Bank, Lloyds Bank, and organizations such as the European Climate Foundation have joined our programs to get certified as Sustainability ESG Practitioners. CSE is committed to keep its global leadership in sustainability ESG education of sustainability professionals and C-Suite executives in Europe, North America and around the globe.
Apply today for CSE’s flagship Sustainability ESG Program. Click here to learn more and register.
For super early bird and group discounts reach us at [email protected]