Five reasons to enroll:
1. Enhance your knowledge and skills needed to use the new GRI Universal Standards.
2. Get professional recognition by a trusted source.
3. Improve the quality of your Sustainability- ESG reporting.
4. Upskill gain a competitive edge in your career.
5. Strengthen your Sustainability -ESG reporting credentials.
6. Gain extended knowledge on the use of ESG Standards from the unique CSE’s research in North America and Europe
Official Certificate Directly from the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI):
Upon successful completion of the three-day digital GRI Certified Standards Training Course participants will learn how to report using the NEW GRI Universal Standards, manage effectively the reporting process and acquire the professional certification of attendance issued directly by GRI, the world’s leading standard setter for sustainability disclosure.
Why GRI Course is complementary with the ESG Practitioner Program:
- The GRI Course is focused on the understanding and application of the new GRI standards to the Sustainability Report
- Τhe Certified Sustainability-ESG Practitioner course provides an overview of the ESG Standards, Ratings and Criteria and offers in depth information on how to create an ESG strategy (including Net Zero plan) and integrate it within different divisions and your supply chain.
- Attending both courses will provide you an in depth view of ESG criteria and official certifications from the leading accreditation providers in Sustainability (GRI,CMI & CPD )
What you get from the course
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org for group discounts.
Reach us at email@example.com to register !
This training program is certified by CPD Certification Service. The course provides CPD credits for an estimated 25 hours of learning.
Should you wish to claim CPD activity, the onus is upon you. CSE is not responsible for the claiming or validation of hours or points
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (ESG) Training Programs.
CSE is an accredited training provider by leading organizations in Sustainability. Our Courses are approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute). CSE is also Green America certified business and GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) stakeholder.
Organizations that trust this program and Testimonies
Professionals That Benefit
Terms of registration
– Registrations may be canceled and a refund will be issued only following a written request (at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least twenty (20) days prior to the beginning of the training. If the request is made twenty (20) days prior to the training, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged. If no request is made to CSE until or following the training, no refund will be provided.
-In case of cancellation or transfer seat to the next available training an additional fee of 410 EUROS is applicable to secure your seat. In this case no refund is applicable.
– CSE retains the right to reschedule the training. CSE will refund the training fee for trainings rescheduled up to two (2) weeks prior to the training date. CSE is not responsible for other cost on behalf of participants (travel, accommodation, etc.)
– If the payment is completed through bank deposit an additional fee will be added to the training fee.
– As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first firms in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of ‘walking the talk’.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY SEQUENCE, FORCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) PLAGUE, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, OUTBREAKS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID-19, OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, INCLUDING QUARANTINE OR OTHER EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS; (2) ACT OF AUTHORITY WHETHER LAWFUL OR UNLAWFUL, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL ORDER, RULE, REGULATION OR DIRECTION, CURFEW RESTRICTION, EXPROPRIATION, COMPULSORY ACQUISITION, SEIZURE OF WORKS, REQUISITION, NATIONALIZATION; (3) PROLONGED BREAK-DOWN OF TRANSPORT, TELECOMMUNICATION OR ELECTRIC CURRENT; (4) GENERAL LABOR DISTURBANCE SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO BOYCOTT, STRIKE AND LOCK-OUT, GO-SLOW, OCCUPATION OF FACTORIES AND PREMISES; OR, (5) SHORTAGE OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN CRITICAL MATERIAL OR SUPPLIES TO THE EXTENT NOT SUBJECT TO THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CSE. CSE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS WHICH ARE CONSISTENT WITH ACCEPTED PRACTICES IN THIS INDUSTRY TO RESUME PERFORMANCE AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE UNDER THE FOREGOING CIRCUMSTANCES. IF ANY REGISTRANT IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A TRAINING THAT HE/SHE PAID FOR DUE TO ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, HE/SHE MAY ATTEND ANOTHER CSE TRAINING THAT TAKES PLACE within the next 5 months from the date of training the participant registered for, WITHOUT PAYING A TRANSFER OR REGISTRATION FEE. IT IS THE POLICY OF CSE NOT TO ISSUE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.