The new Practitioner Program – Digital Version focuses on key challenges that professionals have to face in the field of Sustainability ESG, Supply Chain, Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Communications, Sustainable Development and Circular Economy. Among those challenges are:
- The challenge of Integrating SDGs into the current Sustainability Plan
- New trends in Sustainability ESG and how to gain a competitive advantage
- How to maximize stakeholder engagement
- How to influence C-Suite Executives and get most of their support into the Sustainability Plan
- The role of Investors and how to maximize your corporate performance in ESG ratings
Key Modules to be Covered
- Sustainability and ESG Concepts
- Definitions and Interpretations of Sustainability (ESG)
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability (ESG) Related Risks
- Case Studies
- Step by Step methodology to integrate Sustainability and maximize value creation
- The Sustainable Development Goals for 2030
- COP21, 2020 UN Climate Change Conference (COP26)
- Local Legislation and Regulations for GHG Emissions and Sustainability
- The Importance of Stakeholders
- How to Create a Strategy and Engage with the Stakeholders
- Exercise: Identifying Organizational Stakeholders & Corporate Risks
- Case Studies
- Certified B Corporation
- Sustainability Strategies and Scorecard
- Exercise: Social Impact
- The Importance of ESG
- CSRHub, MSCI, Dow Jones Sustainability Index
Unique Simulation Exercise Included
- Sector Focus
- Responsible Communication
- Green and Cause-Related Marketing
- How to Avoid Green & Blue Washing
- How to Avoid SDG Washing
- Best Practices for Communication
- Circular Economy: Definition and Case Studies
- Global Plastic Elimination Progress
- Sustainability and Supply Chain
- Standards Applied to Supply Chain
- Carbon Reduction Strategies
- Life Cycle Assessment
- Steps for Sustainability Report Creation
- Sustainability Reporting Trends
- Exercise: Materiality
- The New GRI STANDARDS
- External Assurance
- Good Practices for Sustainability Report Communication
- Case Study and Exercise: Understanding Reporting
- Integrated Reporting & SASB
- Return on Sustainability (RoS) Framework
- Sustainability Trends
Sustainability ESG Certification:
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized Sustainability ESG Certification and become Certified Sustainability ESG Practitioners. The final assignment help participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained in a practical way. To be eligible for certification, participants must attend at least the 60% of the Online Live Sessions.
Learn here how you can become a Certified Sustainability (ESG) Practitioner ( Basic/Advanced Level) OR renew your status.
What you get from the course
About the Head of the Training Programs Development
Nikos Avlonas is a recognized leader who has received multiple awards in Corporate Sustainability and Social Entrepreneurship. Nikos is founder and President of the Centre for Sustainability & Excellence (CSE) a global Sustainability Strategic Advisory and Training firm with activities in North America, Europe, MENA and Asia. Nikos has been awarded in 2021 as Top 100 Environmental Leaders by the Environmental Leader Magazine, in 2018 by Silicon Valley Community Foundation, the largest foundation in US, and as Practitioner of the year in 2017 by PR News for setting new standards of excellence.
He is a well-known international speaker in topics related to ESG and CSR and has delivered speeches and educated professionals in North America, Europe, Middle East and Asia. He is currently an Adjunct Professor at University of Illinois(UIC) in Chicago and awarded visiting Professor at Athens University of Economic and Business (AUEB), MBA international program since 2015.
Nikos specializes in Sustainability, Corporate Responsibility, Carbon Reduction and Impact Investment (ESG ratings). During the last 20 years he has carried out numerous projects in leading organizations, including Fortune Global 500 Companies, such as Nestle, Heineken Group, Coca Cola, ΑΒΜ, Pfizer, Deutsche Post, Under Armor, the European Investment Bank and the Lloyds Banking Group.
He is co-author of the books ‘’Practical Sustainability Strategies ‘’ published by Wiley in 2014 & 2020 which become one of the best-selling books in this field and contributor to ‘’Management Models for the future’’ published in 2009. He has given many interviews relevant to the above issues to international Media including Forbes, Fortune, CNN (GR), CNBC, CCTV, Voice of America, Ethical Performance and many others.
Take advantage of a leading book on sustainability, entitled “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication) written by the course trainer Nikos Avlonas
Contact email@example.com for group discounts.
Terms of Registration
– Registrations may be canceled and a refund will be issued only following a written request (at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least twenty (20) days prior to the beginning of the training. If the request is made twenty (20) days prior to the training, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged. If no request is made to CSE until or following the training, no refund will be provided.
-In case of cancellation or transfer seat to the next available training an additional fee of 450 USD is applicable to secure your seat. In this case no refund is applicable.
– CSE retains the right to reschedule the training. CSE will refund the training fee for trainings rescheduled up to two (2) weeks prior to the training date. CSE is not responsible for other cost on behalf of participants (travel, accommodation, etc.)
– If the payment is completed through bank deposit an additional fee will be added to the training fee.
– As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first firms in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of ‘walking the talk’.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY SEQUENCE, FORCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) PLAGUE, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, OUTBREAKS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID-19, OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, INCLUDING QUARANTINE OR OTHER EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS; (2) ACT OF AUTHORITY WHETHER LAWFUL OR UNLAWFUL, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL ORDER, RULE, REGULATION OR DIRECTION, CURFEW RESTRICTION, EXPROPRIATION, COMPULSORY ACQUISITION, SEIZURE OF WORKS, REQUISITION, NATIONALIZATION; (3) PROLONGED BREAK-DOWN OF TRANSPORT, TELECOMMUNICATION OR ELECTRIC CURRENT; (4) GENERAL LABOR DISTURBANCE SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO BOYCOTT, STRIKE AND LOCK-OUT, GO-SLOW, OCCUPATION OF FACTORIES AND PREMISES; OR, (5) SHORTAGE OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN CRITICAL MATERIAL OR SUPPLIES TO THE EXTENT NOT SUBJECT TO THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CSE. CSE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS WHICH ARE CONSISTENT WITH ACCEPTED PRACTICES IN THIS INDUSTRY TO RESUME PERFORMANCE AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE UNDER THE FOREGOING CIRCUMSTANCES. IF ANY REGISTRANT IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A TRAINING THAT HE/SHE PAID FOR DUE TO ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, HE/SHE MAY ATTEND ANOTHER CSE TRAINING THAT TAKES PLACE within the next 5 months from the date of training the participant registered for, WITHOUT PAYING A TRANSFER OR REGISTRATION FEE. IT IS THE POLICY OF CSE NOT TO ISSUE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
This training program is certified by CPD Certification Service. The course provides CPD credits for an estimated 25 hours of learning.
Should you wish to claim CPD activity, the onus is upon you. CSE is not responsible for the claiming or validation of hours or points
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (ESG) Training Programs.
CSE is an accredited training provider by leading organizations in Sustainability. Our Courses are approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute) and CPD. CSE is also Green America certified business, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) stakeholder.