In Partnership with the Western Washington University
The Practitioner Program in Seattle focuses on key challenges that professionals have to face in the field of Sustainability, Supply Chain, Corporate Responsibility, Corporate Communications, Sustainable Development and Circular Economy. Among those challenges are:
- The challenge of Integrating SDGs into the current Sustainability Plan
- New trends in Sustainability and how to gain a competitive advantage
- How to maximize stakeholder engagement
- How to influence C-Suite Executives and get most of their support into the Sustainability Plan
- The role of Investors and how to maximize your corporate performance in ESG ratings
Key Modules to be Covered
- CSR & Sustainable Development Concepts
- Definitions and Interpretations of Sustainability (CSR)
- The Business Case for Sustainability
- Sustainability (CSR) Related Risks
- Case Studies: Facebook, VW, Nestle, Qatar 2022
- Circular Economy
- Step by Step methodology to integrate Sustainability and maximize value creation
- The Sustainable Development Goals for 2030
- Local Legislation and Regulations for GHG Emissions and Sustainability (CSR)
- Global Overview and Trends
- The Importance of Stakeholders
- How to Create a Strategy and Engage with the Stakeholders
- Exercise: Identifying Organizational Stakeholders & Corporate Risks
- Case Studies
- Certified B Corporation
- ESG Ratings (CSRHub, Dow Jones Sustainability Index)
- Sustainability Strategies and Scorecard
- The Importance of SROI
- Exercise: Social Impact
Unique Simulation Exercise Included
- Responsible Communication
- Green and Cause-Related Marketing
- How to Avoid Green & Blue Washing
- How to Avoid SDG Washing
- Best Practices for Communication
- Sustainability and Supply Chain
- Standards Applied to Supply Chain
- Carbon Reduction and CDP
- The Importance of LCA
- Case Study: Apple
- Carbon Offsetting
- Sustainability (CSR) Simulation
- Steps for Sustainability Report Creation
- Sustainability Reporting Trends
- Exercise: Materiality
- The New GRI STANDARDS
- External Assurance
- Good Practices for Sustainability Report Communication
- Case Study and Exercise: Understanding Reporting
- Integrated Reporting & SASB
- Return on Sustainability (RoS) Framework
- Sustainability Trends
Upon successful completion of the course, participants will have the chance to complete a two-year sustainability plan that will qualify them for earning the globally recognized CSR-P Certification and become Certified Sustainability Practitioners. The final assignment help participants put in place practical tools and use the knowledge gained in a practical way.
What you get from the course
About the Head of the Training Programs Development and Lead Trainer
Nikos Avlonas is founder and President of the Centre for Sustainability & Excellence (CSE). Nikos has been distinguished as one of the “Top 100 Thought Leaders in Trustworthy Business Behavior” by Trust Across America. He is a well known international speaker in topics related to Sustainable Development and CSR and has globally delivered speeches and educated thousands of. To learn more about Nikos Avlonas, read his bio here.
Take advantage of a leading book on sustainability, entitled “Practical Sustainability Strategies: How to Gain a Competitive Advantage” (Wiley Publication) written by the course trainer Nikos Avlonas
Contact us at email@example.com if you want to register
Terms of registration and CSE Green Event’s Policy
– Registrations may be canceled and a refund will be issued only following a written request (at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least twenty (20) days prior to the beginning of the training. If the request is made twenty (20) days prior to the training, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged. If no request is made to CSE until or following the training, no refund will be provided.
-In case of cancellation or transfer seat to the next available training an additional fee of 450 USD is applicable to secure your seat. In this case no refund is applicable.
– CSE retains the right to reschedule the training. CSE will refund the training fee for trainings rescheduled up to two (2) weeks prior to the training date. CSE is not responsible for other cost on behalf of participants (travel, accommodation, etc.)
– If the payment is completed through bank deposit an additional fee will be added to the training fee.
– As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first firms in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of ‘walking the talk’.
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training Programs.
CSE is an accredited training provider by leading organizations in Sustainability. Our Courses are approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute). CSE is also Green America certified business, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) stakeholder.