Five reasons to enroll:
1. Enhance your knowledge and skills needed to use the NEW GRI Universal Standards.
2. Get professional recognition by a trusted source.
3. Improve the quality of your sustainability reporting.
4. Upskill and gain a competitive edge in your career.
5. Strengthen your sustainability reporting credentials.
Certificate Directly from the Global Reporting Initiative (GRI):
Upon successful completion of the three-day digital GRI Certified Standards Training Course participants will learn how to report using the NEW GRI Universal Standards, manage effectively the reporting process and acquire the professional certification issued directly by GRI, the world’s leading standard setter for sustainability disclosure.
What you get from the course
Contact email@example.com for group discounts.
Terms of registration and CSE Green Event’s Policy
– Registrations may be canceled and a refund will be issued only following a written request (at firstname.lastname@example.org) at least twenty (20) days prior to the beginning of the training. If the request is made twenty (20) days prior to the training, a 50% cancelation fee will be charged. If no request is made to CSE until or following the training, no refund will be provided.
-In case of cancellation or transfer seat to the next available training an additional fee of 380 USD is applicable to secure your seat. In this case no refund is applicable.
– CSE retains the right to reschedule the training. CSE will refund the training fee for trainings rescheduled up to two (2) weeks prior to the training date. CSE is not responsible for other cost on behalf of participants (travel, accommodation, etc.)
– If the payment is completed through bank deposit an additional fee will be added to the training fee.
– As part of our sustainability policy (since 2007), we calculate and offset the carbon footprint of all CSE events, including the travel of our attendees. Additionally, CSE is among the first firms in its sector to have published a Sustainability Report (since 2008). A prime example of ‘walking the talk’.
IN NO EVENT SHALL CSE BE LIABLE FOR ANY FAILURE OR DELAY IN THE PERFORMANCE OF ITS OBLIGATIONS HEREUNDER ARISING OUT OF OR CAUSED BY, DIRECTLY OR INDIRECTLY, IN ANY SEQUENCE, FORCES BEYOND ITS CONTROL, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION: (1) PLAGUE, EPIDEMIC, PANDEMIC, OUTBREAKS OF INFECTIOUS DISEASE, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO COVID-19, OR ANY OTHER PUBLIC HEALTH CRISIS, INCLUDING QUARANTINE OR OTHER EMPLOYEE RESTRICTIONS; (2) ACT OF AUTHORITY WHETHER LAWFUL OR UNLAWFUL, COMPLIANCE WITH ANY LAW OR GOVERNMENTAL ORDER, RULE, REGULATION OR DIRECTION, CURFEW RESTRICTION, EXPROPRIATION, COMPULSORY ACQUISITION, SEIZURE OF WORKS, REQUISITION, NATIONALIZATION; (3) PROLONGED BREAK-DOWN OF TRANSPORT, TELECOMMUNICATION OR ELECTRIC CURRENT; (4) GENERAL LABOR DISTURBANCE SUCH AS BUT NOT LIMITED TO BOYCOTT, STRIKE AND LOCK-OUT, GO-SLOW, OCCUPATION OF FACTORIES AND PREMISES; OR, (5) SHORTAGE OR INABILITY TO OBTAIN CRITICAL MATERIAL OR SUPPLIES TO THE EXTENT NOT SUBJECT TO THE REASONABLE CONTROL OF CSE. CSE SHALL USE REASONABLE EFFORTS WHICH ARE CONSISTENT WITH ACCEPTED PRACTICES IN THIS INDUSTRY TO RESUME PERFORMANCE AS SOON AS PRACTICABLE UNDER THE FOREGOING CIRCUMSTANCES. IF ANY REGISTRANT IS NOT ABLE TO ATTEND A TRAINING THAT HE/SHE PAID FOR DUE TO ANY OF THE CONDITIONS ABOVE, HE/SHE MAY ATTEND ANOTHER CSE TRAINING THAT TAKES PLACE within the next 5 months from the date of training the participant registered for, WITHOUT PAYING A TRANSFER OR REGISTRATION FEE. . IT IS THE POLICY OF CSE NOT TO ISSUE REFUNDS UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.
CSE is a leading accredited provider of Sustainability (CSR) Training Programs.
CSE is an accredited training provider by leading organizations in Sustainability. Our Courses are approved by CMI (Chartered Management Institute). CSE is also Green America certified business, GRI (Global Reporting Initiative) stakeholder.